5.07.2010

A few of my friends and i have decided to start heading to the gym, considering my form of exercise these days pretty much consists of running to and fro the train station, this was a big deal. Sweat-towels {who knew towels existed for one sole purpose?} in tow we went off to our first RPM class -don't ask me what the acronym stands for, i have no clue- which is basically a room full of 15+ women in tighty-tight pants cycling their little hearts out while the teacher screams and grunts over remixed Michael Buble for the next hour. Highly amusing and terrible for my legs. We're hoping to make this a weekly thing so i better stock up on said towels and probably buy some real trainers hey? Wish me Luck!

ps. In my blogosphere absence i turned one year older! happy birthday me! i'll post up some pics etc soon!

1 comment:

  1. I've been to one of those classes... felt like I was floating afterwards.. couldn't really feel my legs.. but OH! I could feel them for the rest of that week.

    ReplyDelete