4.10.2010

rachael graham. superstar.

This past wednesday i had the opportunity of catching my friend's very first gig at the local pub.
Rachael was ah-mazing. and not like amazing-she's-my-friend-so-of-course?!
as in ah-mazing. period.
Here she is {on the left} covering 'the chain' by another superstar songstress Ingrid Michaelson.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

talented people make me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Rae (or who I think is Rae T_T) sings?
    Ahaha, I don't know why I never mentioned blogging, it just never occured to me to mention it :)

    You listen to Phoenix! Did you go to their concert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep that's Rae! no i didn't, and i'm still so upset i missed out, did you!? i heard nova were giving away free tickets and airfares to coachella fest. a little part of me died inside.

    yay to blogging! x

    ReplyDelete